Companies interested in working with WSA must operate within our members’ areas of expertise, which include:
- Innovative information technology
- Business services
- Industrial technology
- Consumer or industrial products
- Healthcare services or technology
- Initial investment size at least ~$500,000
- Early-stage or early-growth companies
- Strong management team
- Large or rapidly growing market
- Proprietary or innovative product or service that has a scalable business model
- Market-ready platform technology or product
- Reasonable market value estimate
- Based in Midwest
- The company’s headquarters must be located in the Midwest.
- The venture should be looking to raise at least $500,000.
- The management team is financially vested in the venture and has expertise within the market of the venture.
- The company differentiates itself from competitors with a clear competitive advantage.
- The company has a path to a market-ready technology platform or product or a service offering that is past initial launch.
- The company addresses a high-growth market (20% CAGR minimum) or a large market with a demonstrated strategy to obtain market share.