Companies interested in working with WSA must operate within our members’ areas of expertise, which include:
- Innovative information technology
- Business services
- Industrial technology
- Financial services
- Consumer or industrial products
- Healthcare services or technology
- Initial investment size of up to $1 million
- Early-stage or early-growth companies
- Strong management team
- Large or rapidly growing market
- Proprietary or innovative product or service that has a scalable business model
- Market-ready platform technology or product
- Based in Midwest (preferably Chicago-land)
Companies wishing to apply for funding must first adhere to the following criteria:
- The company’s headquarters must be located in the Midwest.
- The venture should be looking to raise up to $1 million.
- The management team is financially vested in the venture and has expertise within the market of the venture.
- The company differentiates itself from competitors with a clear competitive advantage.
- The company has a market-ready platform technology or product or a service offering that is past initial launch.
- The company addresses a high-growth market (20% CAGR minimum) or a large market with a demonstrated strategy to obtain market share.